Organise a farewell gathering for XuNing yesterday. Managed to call his whole batch down, so happy sia~~ ^^
So many ppl sia~~
Preparing Bob Zhao present while waiting. Amanda's "Huh~, Wat??" expression. Haha XD
Also took alot of pics ...
Individual
Amanda
LiYing
Deeply inlove with Christine NiKon Kimura
Christine
MengKiat
85kg pic! Really slim down le!
Mikio
Shock sia to see him liddat.
My Order" Extra Hot Double Tsukemen. Actually also that hot also la. Normal lo.
Aft dinner, take a scroll at the Singapore River. Den nuah ourself at "Starhub" again.
Haha Group in the FUTURE ... ...
Yo Man!!
Haha Group!
10th Batch!
MK: "I'm the flower in this batch! Hee~~"
With General Zhao
"No Connection~~"
8th & 9th Batch!
6th or 7th Batch? I forgot liao. PaiSeh >.<
YiXin: "XuNing~, where are yoouuuu~~~!!"
Additional
LiYing stone-ing look. Haha XD
General Zhao XuNing!!

The most Zai person in NYP Kendo Club (I feel la). Flying off to Australia lo.
Dun forget us hor! Remember to fly back & visit us during ur holiday ah!
GoodBye~~
Take care & All the Best!!
