<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, July 16, 2009 :D
Pimples!!
Time:11:41 AM

Smile Everyone~~

My ... my... I'm so eng in my workplace that I start to find books to read online. Within 5 days, I've finished reading Harry Potter Book 1 & 2 liao, now currently reading Book 3. Think I'll be able to finish by 2ml. Can see how free I am rite!

WaO, 2day's already Thursday liao. One more day to weekends!! Oh Yesh~~!!! Finally can Nuah liao. Hohoho~~~ (~.~)

Oh ya, found this article during my eng time.

Japan Railway has introduce a "Smile Scan Test" on their staff.

For more information, click here. I'm lazy to type.

My god my god! Had been eating heaty food & sleeping late almost everyday. Now having PIMPLES popping out on my face! Not one not two BUT ... ... three, four, five!! My GOD!! O_O!!! Cannot cannot, have to stop eating fried food or snacks liao, and have to sleep early 2nite!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D