<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, July 11, 2009 :D
Work
Time:3:30 PM

Work...

Wah, so fast 3 weeks have pass, then aft that 1 month, den 2 month, den 1 year!!! Working days are fast sia~.

Yesterday made some mistakes in my orders. Cos not familiar with the number of items in a package den end up keep keying in the wrong quantity. Haiz, Sian lor. Customer keep emailing me to change their order. Haiyo (-_-)

Oh Ya, some pics that I've taken in my Company.

There~, the 2 puppies tat my company keep de. Cute sia~~. I think Their name is LaLa & MiMi, named by one of my collegues. I also dunno how she cum out with these name de. My Managing Director will also buy puppy food for them de. Good lor~

I like MiMi most!! Very hyper, will stand up when I'm near her. Cute!! (>.<)

Next time if I have the chance, I will take a photo of their Father & Mother!

Oh Ya oh ya, look wat I've put in my desktop wallpaper...
The 10th Batch!!! WoOo~~. The ppl there all put their children photo, so ... I put this!!
This year YKT de photo. I like this most!!

We should take more such group photo so I can constantly change my wallpaper. Set ah!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D