Bday Gal: YiXuan
Food!!!
Yeah!
Blow the Candles!
Cut ... Cut ... Cut ...
Photos Photos... ...
Stupid faces
Typing ... Munching ... Drinking ...
All busy dunno doing wat
Yuan Lai ...
XiaoBee: "I draw wan leh!"
AhMei: "Yaya, so ugly."
Smile~
Wah, so many hand sia~
*Twist*
Aiyo~, the background so messy sia~
*Twist* again, cannot think of other pose liao.
Oh Ya, Watch Boys over Flower at their house, so Bor Liao go take a photo.
Aromatherapy, HmMmm... Use it when we sleep. Relax sia~
Random Pics
Go thru the Pics in my Hp and saw some pics that I haven posted yet.

That time accompany LiYing to buy her birthday decoration stuff. Went into the book store and found this brush. Very expensive lor!! One brush cost $68.50?!?!? Omg lor!!!
Christine, u got buy or use this brush before??

Den went to IKEA to settle our dinner. Alot of ppl lor.

My Order: Roasted Chicken Leg

LiYing & MK order: Meat Balls. They say its NICE! But too bad, its beef so I cant eat it ='(

Additional: Roasted Chicken Wing. Nice!! Total 6, MK ate 4 sia~


TaDa~, my company warehouse.
That's All~~ =)
