Went to have a Farewell Dinner with one of my colleague that is leaving on Monday, Ivan.
A very friendly, helpful and funny guy. But Haiz... ... he's leaving on Monday le. Next time have to find another guy if I need information for the item, which ... ... I dun quite like him.
Venue: Ichiban SuShi in Jurong, IMM.
Wat to eat ah??
"Take photo first"
Food is NICE!!! Serving also quite big. Guys, next time we can consider goin there. Not very EX also.
This set cost 14.90 bucks, quite ok rite~~
The Aunties still order quite a number of SuShi
So I take everything and put in my plate. Haha XD
Their green tea cup is nice, I like it!
Tables full of food sia~~
Last pic b4 we left the restaurant.
Tonkichi .... Again~~!!!
Went to makan TonKuchi yesterday again. It's been 1 year since we step into this restaurant. Long sia~~.
Pics ... PICS!!!
Us... Almost 1 year ago in TonkiChi
Us ... NOW
LiYing camera instinct really good man
Sesame
Christine's Order~~
Mine~~
Specially made for ... Tong Gab!! We very good rite~~
He really eat sia~
Haha
Edi CHIO~~
Amanda, u took alot of Tong Gab photo sia~ Haha
AhHhH~~~~~!!!!

Caught Kissing!!! Wahahahah~~~!!!!
Special ... ...
Brotherhood!!



The End!
