Its Weekends Again~~
O_O?! Its Friday again. Recalling ... last Friday I’m still choosing the food for my catering, and now 1 week has gone. Time really flies man. I’m quite occupied this whole week due to the increase orders, but that’s good, cos my nuahing time decreases. Nuahing is good sometimes, but not everytime – Its boring. Surf net also surf till sian liao. Sometimes I think stone blankly at the computer is also a good thing to pass the time.
Oh ya oh ya, National Day ‘s coming~~. No wonder quite a number of my colleagues take off. Some take full-day or half-day leave, some MC, some last min urgent leave. Bluff lor, where got so coincidental wan. Haha XD. If I’m not on probation, I think I’ll take leave too. Fri – Mon, 4 days off leh!! Shiock sia~. Today really don’t have the working atmosphere here in my office lo. One of my colleague on her radio volume louder than usual – FM 93.3. So I’m just sitting at my desk listening to the songs. Lao Ge in the morning, Pop & latest one in the afternoon.
1 hour to go~~~
Weekends~~~~
Here I CcCcCcoOoooOmMMMmeEeee~~~!!!!
