<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 :D

Time:11:59 AM

Life

Taken off yesterday. Back to work today.

Wake up with a ruan mind this morning. Having all sorts of thinking in my mind. But all surrounds the same topic – My Life.

Sounds old heh? Dunno leh. Seeing the people rushing to work, rushing to schools etc etc. Me? Start to feel bored, start to feel sian of these.

Wat is life? Having to spend first quarter in studying, second quarter also in studying you’re able to if not, step into the society (Just like me). Then continue to work … work … work … Wake up in the morning to head off to work, knock off 8 hours later. Den the same thing happens the next day & the next day & the next day… Usual routine everyday. To me, this is getting very boring. But what to do, have to earn $$$ so need to work lor.

My biggest dream is to travel around the world, to go to different places, to get out of my routine lifestyle. SoOoOOo~~ inorder to reach my goal, I have to work now to save $$$!!!!

When I felt that I have the $$$ or eagerly wanted to take a break, I may just carry my backpack & disappear!! HoHoho~~

So if one day you are unable to contact me in any way, u should know where I went. Haha XD

Off to the World!!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D