Jasmine's 21st Birthday!
Went over to Jasmineis birthday last Sat. Wake up early in the morning to charge my camera battery but in the end I .... FORGOT ... TO ... BRING ... IT!!!! My god! Really dumb lo. Stupid sia~
Here's the photos I took. Didnt managed to take alot cos didnt bring camera mah. Shot it with my hp, quality not that good. Haiz Hiaz (-_-)

Nickolas!! Very kind of him to drove us to Jasmine house. Surprisingly he didnt grow fat, still the same when I last saw him. And guess wat ... his driving skill improve le!! Now he's very skillful in driving lo. Mai Xiao Xiao hor~

Jasmine's dog, 7 years old le but stilll very hyper.

Korean-style BBQ, food is NICE~~. And i ate alot on that day.

WuoOo~, fire! Managed to capture this shot. My hp not bad sia~ Haha.

Chef of the Day!

Bcos of the BBQ, the place was very smokey sia~



People that came. PohHuat & Nickolas went off early so didnt manage to take their pics.
Went off at around 9pm+ to attend another 21st birthday celebration.
Other Post ...
Have been going to the warehouse very recently to help do some filing and clearing. The room is damn dusty can, and got a very foul smell lo.

See~, so many files and boxes. Imagine how many trees my company have killed over the past few years.

Most of the files are very dusty, and some even got mould growing on it. Power lo, mould can even grow on file sia~. I've been emptying the files and placing all the papers in boxes for the past few weeks till I'm kind of "immune" with the room smell liao.
Hate to take those files that have been kept for very long de, like those yr 2002 files. Cos there was once when I open the file and I found a ... dead ... flat ... COCKROACH there! Scared me to hell lor >=I

And oh ya, in such a big room, there is only one little pathetic fan at one corner. So u can imagine how warm it is to stay in the room for a few hours. Feels like doin sauna lo.

Bor liao, nothing to do so took pictures of our Meeting Room and Board Room

And here's our warehouse on the top view
That's all~~
TaTa~~
