Brain Overloaded ...
New and more things taught everyday ...
Brain all cramp up with information, formats, steps etc etc ...
So many SoOOo many information need to remember ...
Bcos of this, I develop a new habit --> Stone-ning
My brain will be so cramp that it just stop functioning on its own.
Out of a sudden I will just stare at the computer, my brain empty, doing nothing at all.
There was once I just stare at the clock in my computer tickling away, my whole body freeze for the whole 10 mins, there after then I realize I was stone-ning.
And now its getting more and more serious. The no. of times I stone a day and the stone-ning time are increasing!!
Amanda, MK, if sometimes I didnt talk or reply u in msn, its not that I'm busy, its bcos I'm Stone-ning.
I think its time to take a break le. My brain is giving me warning already.
Okok brain, I received ur msg.
I will start to plan for my break now.
