Just Not my Day
Definitely!
1. Top up Ez-Card
Insert $$ more than 3 times but the machine just wont accept even after I change to insert other notes.
2. Arrange Wrong Shipment
Forwader call to ask "Ur ppl say cannot take that shipment sia~. Why ah~?" Check already then know I arrange the wrong shipment.
Book Sea-Freight to Air-Freight wan. Luckily Hernee didnt let them take away, if not die ah~~
Thanks to him!
3. Email wrong document
Blur-ly (again) sent out our costing price (which we should nvr disclose) to customer. My tutor auntie, Sharlin, was like "YiWen ah~! Jia Lat la! U sent wrong document liao!"
Faster resend another email to them say amount was not correct. Luckily customer didnt say anything.
So many problems start to come in afterwards from the countries I am in-charge. Need this document ah, that document ah, credit note ah, debit note ah, blah blah blah~~
Till i got no time to reply Amanda on msn. PaiSeh PaiSeh >.<
OK! No more mistakes from now on!
I swear~~~~ *Pray Hard*
Have to be more and MORE conscientious next time!
Yesh!
