<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, October 19, 2009 :D

Time:11:07 AM

Aft Training…

Went training yesterday. Well ... MmMm... training was quite ok, not very chiong too. .
But bcos I haven been training for like 2 months, I was already panting after the Kiri-kashi which goes end to end. .
Wah~, weak liao weak liao~~.
Training was quite short which ends at 1130am, aft that is Gi-Keiko. Manage to Keiko 2 person - Wada Sensei & Daphne. .
Both keiko was like aiyo~, dunno wat to say la. Begining still can attack, but 2 or 3 mins later - Die liao, no breath le. .
Esp. the Keiko with Daphne which last for like more than 5 mins liddat. Omg lo~, cant attack much at the end, kept blocking and standing there to catch my breath. .

Den aft every of my keiko, I was being call to the side by the dressing very cute de sensei. Nor, the old old wan that wears home clothes and always stand at the side teaching and correcting ppl want. He teach me how to cut men and kote faster. Difficult sia, my calf muscle need to be very strong in order to do it. When I keiko Daphne, he was standing there watchin. Stress sia~. Tried his method but not very successful. Cos still not used to it, need more practicing. So aft that kena call by him to the side again, say must liddat liddat den liddat liddat. .
OK! Will try next Sun de! Hmph >=I.

Aft Gi-Keiko comes the Mawari-Keiko, I totally surrender liao. Arms got no energy to rise the Shinai, was mostly blocking and attacking once in awhile. End of with KiKashi which I think my posture and cuts sux man~.

Aft trainin, went bedok Kopitiam to makan as usual.
Ate alot lo~, damn full la.

At nite, ate dinner with my family together with MK.
Watch TV and got scare by a BIG Cockroach, which was crawling quietly on my DVD player!!
Scream and run as fast as I could and as far away from it.
But then the cockroach fly and charging at full speed towards my direction, it .... was ... DAMN ... SCARY hao mah!!
Didnt managed to run away cos my cousin was blocking me. In the end, I kept my head down, press against the sofa and stay motionless.
Hearing my sister shouted that the cockroach was above my head, but I still didnt move. Scared till frozen lo~

Aft that heard them say it fly out liao den I slowly rise my head. Till then, i found that my eyes got tears.
Wah liu~, so long nvr cry liao, den yesterday my tears came out all bcos of that cockroach!!!! @#$%&!@#$!!


Pls ah, no more next time liao.
I dun wan to get heart attack de.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D