<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 :D

Time:4:06 PM

Instant Karma ...

Last Thursday just received a Cockroach Key Chain from PohHuat.
Although its made of steel, but still look very scary, and I got scare by it a couple of times.
Cos i left in on my computer table after bringing back home. Now it is hiding deep inside my display cupboard.
Sorry PohHuat (>.<), I dun wan to jump each time I see it. Liddat very easy get heart attack wan u noe. Haha.

Aft bringing it back home, start to plan to use it to scare Elton, my Xiao Mei BF, cos he also scared of cockroach.
Plan carried out on Fri - Successful~!!

But aft that start to have a feeling that I will be scare by a real cockroach.
Finally, yesterday, my feeling was RIGHT!
A BIG FAT ADULT FLYING COCKROACH was seen in my kitchen!!!
Totally totally freak out!!
Both me and YiXuan (my cousin), run when we saw it. Run different direction - she run to the living room, me?
Very stupid - run to the bathroom.
In the end, the cockroach slowly fly towards the bathroom, and I was there screaming for my mum whose purposely left me in the kitchen shouting for like 1 min then cum and save me. Wah liu~
Very scary lo~, seeing it coming nearer and nearer.

The cockraoch has gone into his hiding again and I dunno where is it now!!
But I'm sure it is still in my kitchen!!

Please~!! Dun come out again. If you wan to come out, den come out in the middle of the nite.
But dun fly to my room, fly to the open window in the kitchen and u'll be able to live longer~
If not I'll drag my house Insect Killer, Xiao Mei, out to get you.

Please please please...
Dun come out...

This lesson taught me – NEVER to scare ppl with cockroach again…

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D