More lady-like pls...
Have a talk with my Manager on the Yearly Employee Performance Appraisal yesterday.
Tot I'm not included cos I'm still under probation, but surprisingly I am.
Told me what is the Goal for the next coming yr, how much % we should hit blah blah blah...
Most of the things are quite good just need Major Training on my Product Knowledge. Cos till now I'm still very lan in recognizing what product customer is saying or how does the cable looks like. More training is fine with me as I dun need to stone in front of the computer till time hits 0530pm. Moreover still can walk around and have practical exercise on the cables. Quite fun actually.
Aft that, just have a normal conversation with my Manager, asking how’s my work now, still coping well anot etc etc. U noe la, those usual question bosses will ask their new employee. Then here comes the weird conversation. She start saying about my wearing. Most of the time is pants, say looks very man la, very tomboy, boyish la. Advise me to wear skirts more, must be more feminine blah blah blah. I was like (-_-)!!, wear pants too often also cannot. Next Monday, our Big Boss coming over to our company. My Manager still say, "Remember to wear skirt on Monday ah." *faint*
Damn bored @ work. Went to blogs to look at the photos taken when we were in Japan, Wah~, memories lo~. Miss the places we went, miss the things we see there, miss everything we did. Especially the weather cos ... S'pore is so hot now la. Ah Tong ah~, faster go upload ur photos can. U very nuah leh, hurry up la, i wanna see leh.
And ON la! We must go Japan AGAIN!! Next time during winter, along with Amanda too~~!!! Hoho~~
JAPAN!
I'll be BACK~!! >=I
