<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, October 26, 2009 :D

Time:4:13 PM

Skirt = SHRINK?!?!?

Bcos Big Boss coming today, I was told to wear skirt.
It was so damn Ma fan la. Cos i just remember the need to wear it only this morning after i woke up.
Den just went to take the skirt, wear it and rush out.
And omg lo~, think the skirt have shrink aft I last wash it, cos it became like so short la. And I dun believe is my leg grown longer out of a sudden, altogether I hope so.
Last time i bought it, it was at the acceptable office skirt length, now its .... aiyo~
Not to the extend of Mini-Skirt, but it's just abit longer den that. Consider short skirt liao la and It’s too short for wearing it to office la.

I have to keep pressing my skirt down whenever I stand up. Keep adjusting here and there.This morning nearly Zao Geng, scare me sia~. Stupid!!! Skirt is Damn troublesome la!! Haiyo~

That's why I think Man's wearing more suitable for me!

*Its Monday again~
Sian la~*

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D