<body>




Out ... to the World!

Sunday, October 18, 2009 :D

Time:12:52 AM

Training 2ml~~

Just met up with the 10th Batch to celebrate MK's belated birthday. Got home around 11pm+, bath and start to pack my things for 2ml morning training @ SKC.
Finally made my mind to join aft nuahing for SoOoo~ long. 2ml will be my FIRST training in SKC. Last time is going there train as an NYP student, from 2ml onwards is as a SKC member. Cant believe I really join SKC le.

Packed and check my stuff again and again, scared I might miss out something cos I haven been training for like 2 whole months!! And just now when I take my bogu out from the store-room I still scared there might be cockroach living in there. Heng dun have la, but there is mould growing on my men! Have to use Delto to clean it and leave it hanging on my other room window for the wind to dry it.

Just hope I can survive 2ml training.
Kk~, need to go slp liao, need to wake up early 2ml.
Good nite~

*Christine, Amanda & LiYing~~, U all must join ah. I'll be waiting for you all~~~
Ng Tong Siow have reunite again, so must our HaHa group!! >=I
Waiting for you~~
I'm Waiting for you~~~
Waiting for you all to join SKC~~~*

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D