<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, November 16, 2009 :D

Time:1:48 PM

"Must be Flexible, Must have Variety!"

Aiyo~, this is Wat Tong Sensei said to me yesterday after SKC training.

Yes, I'm going to work on it! >=I
Was taught how to hit kote by him yesterday. Funny rite, already 1st Kyu liao still dunno how to hit Kote.
Ppl always say "Kote is more easier to hit den Men", I think the opposite.
For Kote, needs to have the speed, the timing and must depend on the situation you are facing, maybe more. So Ma Fan la. And my Kote sux la. Posture ugly, cut weak, timing wrong etc etc ... In conclusion = my kote cut is LAN! *nod*
Need to practice more on this and also need to THINK & OBSERVE during shiai or keiko, need to test, play water blah blah blah also.
Wah~, I didnt noe a 3 or 5 mins Shinai can be so complicated. *Salute to Ah Tong!*

Practice ... Practice ... Practice ...
Jia U bah. FIGHTING!

Recently I think ppl like to ask me questions. HmMm... it's not those questions where you need to have an answer. Just normal conversation and then they just ask the question randomly.
Last few days, my mum just pop out one question, which I think is abit too late to ask now liao la. If that time she agrees, den everything wasnt the same now lo.
Also, in just 2 days, I've been ask the same question 3 times by 2 different person (1 of them ask twice). My answer was, "Future things future den say lo". I noe this is an excuse, but wat to do, I also dunno. Will it make a difference if I say it out? MmM... I dunno. Just ... leave it bah. Wait till the time when there is a need to say it den say bah. As for now, just push it to the back of my head.
If next yr, there is still the opportunity, and my mum says ok, den maybe my life will change again leh. Haha, we'll see...

Future is unpredicatable right?
Hohoho~

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D