Monday just ended, tomorrow comes Tuesday, and then Wednesday and Thursday and ... FRIDAY!! Dun need go work - PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!! Wah~, I've been looking forward for this day to come since last month. Finally its coming~~!!!! Hurray~!!! Dun need to work for 5 days!!
Oh ya, went to Kenny's House for BBQ last Sat.
Found all these in his room ...
Damn lots of soft toys la. They were addicted to the UFO machine, thats what they catch.
Plus a very big Dinosaur, which I forgot to take a photo of it, was busy looking at all the toys.
2ml gonna have company dinner @ Swissotel the Stamford (if i didnt remember wrongly).
Seriously, I dun like these dinner. Although there are lots of delicious food, but the people I hang around with just wont make my dinner very enjoying. 2ml there will be alot of people which I dunno, and I have to keep smiling and smiling like what I just did this morning. Haiyo~, I just have to stick close to my aunties can liao. If got anything, they can help me solve it. Please dun call me to use my brain to think, I admit I'm lazy. Lets just hope everything goes well and ends quickly.
Jia U bah!
FIGHTING!
Pro (left) signing off with Zhu Tou at the side (right).
Good nite Guys!
