<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, December 28, 2009 :D

Time:2:07 PM

3 working Days Again~

Its Monday again, Sian (-_-)
My 4 days of off-day so fast finished liao.
But nehmine la, this week I'm also working 3 days only. WooHoo~~

Got back to work, saw my email. Phew~, luckily not alot, only 22 new one.
That day when I went to Sunway which was a Friday, just one day on leave I had 80 over emails when I came back. Heng this time not so much ah, if not surely faint wan.
Emails little but orders ... ALOT!!
Do until I Photobucket ...
Wah~, cant really go on leave for too long lor. Haiyo~

And ... Christmas is over, so time to change blogskin.
Although got alot of orders to handle, but I still got time to go online to choose blogskin.
Cos ... dun wan to finish the work so early if not nothin to do liao man.
Now nobody to msn with me during work liao.
First Mk, den comes Amanda.
Sad la. Miss them on MSN sia Photobucket

OKOK~, Jia U for my work and look forward to my off day again~~
Wee~~

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D