One of our colleagues is leaving next week, so we had a farewell lunch for her. Most of the time is farewell dinner, but bcos she's not free after work so did it during lunch time.
Foods here~~!!!
We ordered KFC & Pizza Huts.
FOOD!!!!
Makan Makan~~
Most importantly .... TAKE PICTURES!!
I was damn full after that la. Cos I ate 2 piece of chicken, 2 pizzas, 1/2 whipped potato - Large, 1/2 coleslaw - Large, 1/2 popcorn chicken - Regular, 1 can of coke.
Dunno how cum I can eat so much sia~, but end up there are still plenty of chickens left. Cos some of the guys in our company are on diet (-_-)!! Aiyo~, in the end we gave it away to the warehouse guys.
Thanks!
Received cupcakes made from Zhu Tou Lao Gong again~~!!! (^_^)
There's also one for my Xiao Mei & Family!!
Pass them to me after making them, at around 10pm+
*I'm touched* (Althought my face looks calm that time)
TaDa~, very nice box.
Xiao Mei & family
Noob again sia~
Mine~
So sweet~
I love you too Lao Gong!!!
Thank you SoOooOO~~ Much!!!!
Muaacks~~!! ( ^3(^^,)
