<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, December 26, 2009 :D

Time:7:26 PM

Christmas Season!!

3 working days for me this week. Hohoho XD

24 Dec

Went to Causeway point to shop for X'mas presents.


Alot of ppl lor


After that, went to Bishan to fish prawn

25 Dec

Went Over to KeXin's house for X'mas Dinner.


Our Deep-Frying Chef - MK


Spaghetti Chef - Jason


Dessert Chef - MeiLing


Wah~



A very hyper active dog, Rainbow, was also seen in the kitchen


DIY Dinner~
Fattening sia~~

26 Dec

Finally sent my Camera for repair!!! Woo~

Woke up early in the morning and went down to Panasonic Headquaters, cos they closes at 0130pm. Located @ Jalan Bukit Merah, damn far la. Luckily got straight bus there, journey is around 45 mins.


Not many ppl there, I think bcos of the location la.


No. 125, seems so far behind but actually I only waited for like 10 - 15 mins.

Had nvr took 855 b4, although I lived in Yis for like 21 yrs le. Was like a mountain turtle when I was on the bus. The bus drive around places which I had nvr been b4. Some of the Bus Stop Name are really so straight forward la. Like
Chinese Cemetery - There is really Cemetery just besides the Road.
Flame Palm Tree Park - Just one glance ... only trees nia

Unusual Name
Teacher Houseing Estate - Area are All bungalows. Resident there are all teachers izzit?
Spanish Village - Spanish ppl like to live there?

HDB, Bungalows and bus stop and shops are all built very differently also.

There is this HDB flat that is built 1 lever lower that the bus stop. The HDB flat is built right behind the bus stop, no walking distance between them. Just behind the bus stop, there's a stairs going down, and you will reach the Level 1 of the flat. Level 2 is inline with the bus-stop, where I can see their living room very clearly from the bus. Liddat got privacy meh?
There is also one very weird design bus-stop. 2 bus stop at a place. 1 at the back, the other just right in-front of it. In-between them is just a road big enough for 1 bus to drive thru. 2 bus stop are usable. Strange right, why they dun wan to combine these 2 bus stop into 1?
There is also those really nice Bungalows and those not really nice wan. And shops that reminds me of Malaysia.

Oh ya, I saw quite a no. of BMW, Jagaur, Mercs and Sport Car sia~. Ppl living in Upper Thomas Road are all rich ppl izzit??


No Joke!! I saw this driving on the road! It is exactly the same color as the pic!
I tell u my eyes is totally fixed on the car when I saw it.

HmMm .... think I should go Upper Thomas Road there often during my free time ($_$)

There are also alot of restaurants @ Upper Thomas Road too. If there's a chance, can jio the 10 batch there if they wan. Haha XD

Lastly ... MK i know where is Lentor Ave le ok~

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D