Some updates on what had happened in the past weekends.
Last Sat - 12.12.09
Went over to Zhao Lu house to help him carry his CPU to Sim Lim to repair.
Damn big la! Cant tell by looking at this pic right?
See another one below

BIG right!!!
His room was ... omg de alot of stuff la

From table to floor to his bed also, just that I forgot to take.

And I finally see his tall and long sword ...

His cupboard ...
Haiyo~, the dust collect on his stuff is Omg la. Can write message on it de.
The only thing I like in his house

Colorful Fishes!! Nice la~
After that, went to Bugis? ya I think is Bugis, to meet Kenny and MeiLing for Dinner.

And X'mas is coming~~

Went to this place to eat, which my Er Jie say is the Naruto Restaurant.
But its not la, just some other Anime Character Restaurant.




I had this! Reasonable pricing, quantity also ok.
Last Sun - 13.12.09
Had a Welcome Dinner Gathering for XuNing...
Went to Tonkichi @ Orchard Central
My order. Start to spam on their rice and Miso soup as usual. Haha XD
Tour around after that ...
And saw this nicely decorated escalator
Came back from Sunway yesterday.
Wah~, fast lo~
Gonna updates the pics in the afternoon if I have the time.
