Sleepy... ...
ZzzZzZzZz..... ....
I am very sleepy today... ...
Saturday nite only slept for like 3hrs den need to wake up to go for LKC tournament.
Tournament was ... GOOD! Cos i got GOLD. Yeah~~!! But for Ladies Junior Category la.
Like wat Ah Tong say, I'm an Overdue Juniors liao la, should be joining Seniors Category liao. Haha XD, alright next year i'll be in the Seniors Category de (provided I pass my Grading).
After tournament, my eyes was like getting heavier and heavier la. Tired till I stone while changing halfway. Dunno stone for how long den "wake up" and continue changing. As usual, wait for Tong to finish keiko-ing den went to bedok to eat. Took less den 30mins to eat b4 rushing back home to prepare for the dinner at night.
Tot i could maybe have some time to nap awhile, but i dun!! The bus from Bedok was damn slow la, reach home nearly 0430pm liao. Tidy my stuff, do all my work, bath and its already 5pm+ liao. How to nap? Faster rush out to meet Amanda and the rest.
Dinner was good, didnt take much pics cos we were busy eating. Went walk walk around the place aft that. And den my camera spoilt (-_-). Was trying to hit MK hands away from blocking my view, but in the end, i hit my camera away also (-_-)!!
Zoom spoilt, now have to wait till next thursday to repair. Their service repair close at 0530pm on weekends, how to go u tell me. Weekends going Sunway, so have to wait till next week le lor~
My poor Camera, pls wait paitently. I will send you to the healing centre next week, I promise.
Den slept for 5hrs b4 getting up for work. Still feeling very tired. Seriously under-sleep these few days.
Going home soon ...
Monday's ending ...
Gotta slp early tonight ...
Yawn~
And ...
SUNWAY!!!
I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*\(^_^)/*
