<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 :D

Time:3:11 PM

SunWay Lagoon!!!

Wake up early in the morning @ 0445am, cos meeting MK @ 0615am in Lavendar.
Damn tired la (=_=). But goin to Sunway .... Its all worth it!!

18.12.09


First Coach is good la, can watch Video wan. I finished watching Resident Evil 1-3 on the journey there.

5hrs of travelling and we finally reach Holiday Villa.


X'mas Deco everywhere~




Hotel looks old from the outside, nice on the inside.


Our Room~


Toilet~


Not very nice view from our room, sad la.


High Tea and Breafast @ The Palm Terrance


High Tea Buffet b4 went off to Subang Shopping Centre to shop and watch Storm Warriors.


Look at the queue.
This is the first time I've seen a Movie queue so long.

19.12.09

Rise and Shine~~


Breatfast Buffet!!


After that ... SUNWAY, Here I come~~!!!!


Look at the crowds (O_O)


One and Only tiger in there (I guess)


This is one of the rides I took, after that went to Water Theme Park.
No Chance to take Photo le. Didnt managed to play this, cos it was under maintenance
Sian (-_-)


Another ride that I took - TeaCups, which the Stupid MK spin it like siao liddat.
Makes my head go spining also (X_X)

Raining after that, make us give up on playing.


Went to the nearby Shopping Centre to slack and have our lunch.


Everywhere also need to queue. End up we had Popeye.


And got lost and separated with Amanda + her Dad.
Waited from the pic on the left to the pic on the right. Haha XD


X'mas Deco again~

At night, went to the hotel Lounge for the Complimentary Fruit Punch.





Got Live Band somemore

20.12.09


Packed up and head back to S'pore ...

Went on a holiday once in awhile if u're feeling sian at ur work is GOOD~
Must start to lookout for any Promotion to go Holiday next time again.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D