<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 :D

Time:3:46 PM

Tired~ Tired~

Watch Avatar yesterday nite with MK. Movie quite nice sia~, those who haven seen it should go watch. Its the No. 1 Best Selling Movie ticket in Singapore now!
I like the effects, action, their story, character, background .... well, I like everything! If there is really such a machine, I would also wanna try the life of the Avatar. Their life is just so adventurous and exciting la! Can get to ride flying creatures!
Movie - very long, approximately 2hr 45 mins. I end up reaching home quite late and sleeping late also. But for this movie, its worth it de!
This morning wake up damn tired la. Sleep while on the MRT and company bus, keep yawning all the way (even now when I writing my blog).
Yawn~ Photobucket

Photobucket Sleepy ~ Sleepy ~ Sleepy
Have to sleep Photobucket early tonight le


Photobucket

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D