<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 :D

Time:2:24 PM

Updates!!

Was damn busy with my work the past week till no time to update blog.
Got very angry with our headquarter company in GER la. Haiyo~, German ppl are really #$%@&%!!!!! So damn angry talking to them la! ArhhHgGg~~!!!!! Photobucket
Ok, dun talk about them liao, dun want to spoil my mood.

Lets talk about others ... HmmM... ah yes, YKT, just ended.
I got Silver for Individual and Gold for Team Match. Yeah~! Photobucket
For Individual, well it was not a very fair match actually cos most of the pro (eg, YuYan, Kitt, Joyce) are at the same court, killing each other first. Me? Lucky - another court. If the pros are spread out evenly, I think I wont have the chance to get Silver.
Anyway, my final with YuYan was GREAT! Our match last nearly 10mins before she took one point off me. She was indeed our Female General! Live up to her name! Damn calm and zai during the match. If there's a chance, I would still like to meet her in tournament =)
For Team, thanks to Kim, Kitt & Joyce! Team match was as usual fun and exciting! Haha XD

Only down part was that this time the whole 10th batch was not with me Photobucket
Usually we will participate in the tournament together, and it will be fun with everyone around. Like last yr, there are Amanda, LiYing, MK and Ah Tong, with Christine - our cameramen. This year, there is only me and MK. Also luckily MK was around, if not I will be emo-ing at one corner.
Lao Gong! Thanks for your accompany! Love you very very much!! Photobucket

Nevertheless, I would still want our whole 10th batch to be there. Gossiping with Haha Group during matches and laughing our heads off. After the whole tournament - Photo taking time!! Memories~~
On Sun, Glad that LiYing and Ah Tong came down. Happily gossiping with them during Mens Team Matches. Especially with LiYing, we keep chatting about Q Mor Hakama. Damn short la! Look funny too. LiYing also took some pics on that. Haha XD

Guys! Join SKC early K?
So we can take part in tournament again!
I'll be looking forward to that!!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D