Wah, Monday I'm still complaining why my off-days pass so quickly and today its already FRIDAY. Which means weekends coming~~. I'm so looking forward to Chinese New Year Season la. Cos I heard that we're gonna have long off-days again. Oh yes! (^__^)V
Somemore CNY will have alot of SNACKS & FOOD to EAT!! Bua Gua~ Bua Gua~~~ Not forgetting AngBao also la.
Ok, hows my week so far? One word - DAMN BUSY!!
Bcos of the short working days we have in the past 2 weeks, every shipment is cramp to this week. Customer calling & emailing for their shipment/s to be despatch out this Week. And starting from this yr, I will be taking charge of 3 countries like other aunties. Seems little huh? No lor! Each of these countries have their little states or cities, and I will also have to take care every of them. Imagine what it will be like if every states or cities needs their Shipments to go out in the same week. I think I will go crazy, so I hope this doesnt happen.
Just this week I have received the most no. of calls in a day, the most no. of emails received and sent, thickest Invoices printed and the most orders received and checked, than I ever have in the pass 6 mths.
Tired man~
Some updates again ^^
Went cycling last Thursday with my sisters, from our house to NYP. Wanna go there eat Mac and also buy some of my things la. But ... I forgot that sch only operates half-day during new Year Eve. So we wasted our trip there. But we are so determined to eat Mac, so we cycle all the way back to Yishun to meet YunHui for Dinner in Mac! Haha XD
Some pics taken ...

Somewhere in between YCK and Yishun. And my hair is damn ugly la bcos of the strong wind (-____-)

Wee!

That's US!
Time to Continue the Journey!!

Xiao Mei

Me!

Cousin, YiXuan!

Lastly Er Jie! (look so man from the back)

Somewhere in between YCK and Yishun. And my hair is damn ugly la bcos of the strong wind (-____-)

Wee!

That's US!
Time to Continue the Journey!!

Xiao Mei

Me!

Cousin, YiXuan!

Lastly Er Jie! (look so man from the back)
Actually only 3 bikes in total la. I have to carry my cousin on my bike back and forth. Journey took around 1hr 40mins. Legs become Jelly-like when I reach home lo. But nehmine la, take it as exercising la.
More cycling in the future OK sisters!
Woo~!
Some guys are really good at chu stuns & pattern.
Let's see how many stuns you can do!
