<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 :D

Time:10:19 AM

January ...

Month of January have already passed...
Its February now...
Fast sia!!

Happenings of the month ...

Chinese New Year coming!!!
Time to shop for new clothes!!! WeeEe~~
Went Bugis with my sistas, cousin & Mum last Sat to get the clothes.





And found this damn big Adidas poster at Ion Orchard Shopping Centre.
We look so small sia~ Haha.

Wat others ... Mmm...

Oh Ya!
Self-made Rojak by my Aunties


Add add Add ... pour pour pour ...


"Stir, faster help stir!"


Done! I tell u, its damn nice OK~

Still got some others in my camera, I'll upload them soon~
Lets end this post by looking at the morning sky I took for the month of January =)


04.01 - Welcome the First working day of 2010 by Dark Clouds.


05.01 - Sunny the following day.
Big difference rite?








24.01 - YKT Team Match Day.
The day I woke up damn early in the morning.


I like this sky most!



That's All~

*Pimples .. Pimples!!
AhhH~~ I hate them!!!*

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D