<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 :D

Time:2:07 PM

Back to Singapore

First thing in Mind: HOT!!
"... Singapore weather is sunny with a temperature of 30'C...."
WTH!! So HOT!!! Taiwan temperature was only 14'C - 15'C nia and Singapore was double!!
Can feel the difference when we arrive @ Changi Airport.

Oh~~~, I miss Taiwan weather~~~

Taiwan was really FUN!! Scenery was beautiful, shop is nice, weather is good, ppl are very helpful, Food is GREAT, Nite market is really a WaO~. If you have the chance, really must visit Taiwan, esp their Nite Market!!

I will upload the photos in Taiwan soon~


I think I might be hospitalize soon due to inhaling too much dead rats body smell.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D