<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, March 11, 2010 :D

Time:4:19 PM

Finally I have the time ...

Was damn busy this week due to the leaving of one of my colleague and we have to take over her countries to handle. Finally have the time to update my blog.

Went to Chinatown with my Mum and Ah Mei last Sun to book our trip to .... TAIWAN!!

Yes! I'm going to TAIWAN!!!

Finally sia~, but only a very short trip nia - 4D3N. Now working liao so can't take too many leave days if not I will go crazy if I come back. Emails sure flood wan.


Travel Agent located @ Chinatown point


Plenty of promotions, but very few customer


Spotted a very Small Subway Restaurant!


After that, went walk walk in Chinatown street to shop for my Lao Pa pants




Alot of tourist there sia~

Amanda's 21st Birthday!


We went Lao Pat Sat to eat! The satay that we want open @ 0730pm, so went to Starbucks to nuah first.


Just across the street nia


Wee~ (^__^)

0730Pm lo!!!


The Satay Stall that we are waiting


Road is close for ppl to makan!


What do you all wanna eat?


Foods HERE~


This satay is NICE man!

Lets Makan!







Next, went to Boat Quay to nuah













Nuah ah Nuah~~

Random~


Found this Naruto sweet when I was tidying my cupboard.
I tell you I have kept this for like mMm... 5yrs liao!
And I'm still keeping it. Haha XD

Waiting for 26.03 to come~~

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D