A Funny/Weird Encounter
Have you ever met and chat with a person whom you dun even remember what's that person name is? But the opposite does.
I had one ... Just this morning.
Met this guy on my way to the MRT station. Notice him because he came walking besides me and kept looking at me. I smile back cos I remembered he was someone I KNEW ... in Secondary School (took me quite long to remember also). He was one of the senior Counselor which I know back in my Sec Sch days. That was so long ago la! Can consider those Hi/Bye friend cos he's older than me by 1 or 2 yrs? (See, i dun even remember!), and we only talks alittle in our counselor meetings.
He was happily telling me his work, what he done after Sec Sch blah blah when I just ask him "U working now?". Throughout the conversation, I was like "Haha", "Oh", "Orh", dunno how to react la. Luckily I'm not boarding the same train direction with him la, if not I'm going to listen to him talking non-stop liao (-___-)!!
I hope I wont see him 2ml, cos he was like "tell u more when I see u again!".
NoOoooo~~~~~~~, I just want to listen to my radio on my way to work~~~~~
Not that I'm bad, its just that I dunno what to say~~~
Oh ya, need to go flip back my Year Book to find out what's his name is (in case he ask)!
