<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, March 1, 2010 :D

Time:8:59 PM

Some updates again!

CNY Lunch Buffet




Food was so-so la, not very tasty also. 2 of colleagues left the company, so this is like the last lunch with them b4 they left. One getting married, the other one found another better company. Liddat lor... Now waiting for new colleague to come nia.

Now its already like March 2010, which means I have been working in the company for like 9 months liao! 3 months it will be 1 yr le, fast rite? I also think so. Ok, next topic ...

Dinner @ Sakura


Went there to celebrate MK's friend, Ivan's Birthday.







Food was not bad la. Still got some that I want to eat de, esp. the baked cheese oyster! The only time I dare to eat oyster!
Guys K.O. quite fast, left me and MeiLing still happily taking and eating the desserts & ice-cream etc... Eat till I have stomach lo! But the buffet cost 30bucks, so must eat till full full mah. I noe, typical Singaporean rite? Who cares~ Haha XD

Alright now for some plans that I have in mind which I hope I can do it,
  1. Start my driving practical
  2. Get a driving licence (MUST!)
  3. Apply for part-time degree (For this, I'm still in dilemma on which the course to take. I want to learn something different. A course which can get me a job that is outside office, not doing office work. This also means I may have to take a shift hour job judging by the course I'm taking. So I'm still struggling whether to take it anot. Haiz~)
  4. Get a motor licence? aft I get my Car licence. Cool man~
  5. Go for Master?
  6. Wats next? I dunno ...
Jia U bah!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D