<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, April 26, 2010 :D

Time:3:45 PM

Demoralized~

Hiaz~, MK and Ah Tong Kendo improved, mine DE-proved.
Haiz~ Haiz~~

Already keep telling myself to change the way I attack, but during Keiko or Shiai, my brain just freeze ... blur-out ... blank!!

How I wish I could be like them la. Brain can work while attacking, can think and react accordingly. Why can't my brain think!!

WHY!!
WHY!!
WHY!!

Haiz~~~

Worried about my Kendo, at the same time also worried about my Driving.
What to do ... ... just have to keep practicing.

Practice ...
Practice ...
Practice ...

I really hope practice will it perfect!

JIA U ~!! Photobucket

**This blog skin is CUTE man! Reminds me of someone. Haha!
I'm gonna put it here for awhile b4 changing it**


(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D