Trip to Taiwan!!!
26.03.10

Going off~

Da Bao, Xiao Bao heading to take cab to Airport


Quite suey on that day, Eva Airline System broke down, so they had to manually check us in.



That's our plane




Our lunch on board the plane


Luckily we got the window seats, view quite nice!

Tao Yuan Airport!!

Fahrenheit paster in their Airport!

Fahrenheit again!! They like them very much sia~
And we too!!



Although temperature is 14'C, its still cold.

Heading to our hotel...

LinkWorld, a business Hotel.

Althought 3 Star only, but quite cosy =)


Found Condom in the room
Went Xi Men Ting after that ...




Dinner

Similar to Subway, but their bread is bigger


Their Aracade

Its really cold when the wind blow
Some funny name shop ...


Condoms World sia~

27.03.10
Wake up at 0730am for Breakfast!!


Our Breakfast for the 2 days there

You can also have ur breakfast outside.
But In such a cold weather, I wonder who will.
Our tour begins ...
1st Stop --> Jiu Fen




And I had Chou TouFu there! Taste was sour, and of cos smelly la.
U will only find the TouFu smelly is when u swallow it, and the smell is stuck in ur throat. My Er Jie give up after the first bite, so I had to finish them all. But U will get used to it when u continue to eat further.
2nd Stop --> Ah Li Zhu Village


Third Stop --> Cakery Shop
I didnt managed to take any photos here because I was busy tasting their food
Lunch @ Den Li Jun's Brother Restaurant


Quite a big restaurant

Everywhere is her photos

Even my mum wants to take with her
Next Stop --> Yang Ming Shan

Travelling there ...






Their toilets are abit CMI la
6th Stop --> Wu Fen Pu


Last Stop --> Rao He Night Market




Alot of ppl la




Spotted a 3 storey high KFC!
26.03.10
Going off~
Da Bao, Xiao Bao heading to take cab to Airport
Quite suey on that day, Eva Airline System broke down, so they had to manually check us in.
That's our plane
Our lunch on board the plane
Luckily we got the window seats, view quite nice!
Tao Yuan Airport!!
Fahrenheit paster in their Airport!
Fahrenheit again!! They like them very much sia~
And we too!!
Although temperature is 14'C, its still cold.
Heading to our hotel...
LinkWorld, a business Hotel.
Althought 3 Star only, but quite cosy =)
Found Condom in the room
Went Xi Men Ting after that ...
Dinner
Similar to Subway, but their bread is bigger
Their Aracade
Its really cold when the wind blow
Some funny name shop ...
Condoms World sia~
27.03.10
Wake up at 0730am for Breakfast!!
Our Breakfast for the 2 days there
You can also have ur breakfast outside.
But In such a cold weather, I wonder who will.
Our tour begins ...
1st Stop --> Jiu Fen
And I had Chou TouFu there! Taste was sour, and of cos smelly la.
U will only find the TouFu smelly is when u swallow it, and the smell is stuck in ur throat. My Er Jie give up after the first bite, so I had to finish them all. But U will get used to it when u continue to eat further.
2nd Stop --> Ah Li Zhu Village
Third Stop --> Cakery Shop
I didnt managed to take any photos here because I was busy tasting their food
Lunch @ Den Li Jun's Brother Restaurant
Quite a big restaurant
Everywhere is her photos
Even my mum wants to take with her
Next Stop --> Yang Ming Shan
Travelling there ...
Their toilets are abit CMI la
6th Stop --> Wu Fen Pu
Last Stop --> Rao He Night Market
Alot of ppl la
Spotted a 3 storey high KFC!
To be continue ....
