Back~
Landed in Singapore on Monday morning, around 11am+.
Have started flying since Sunday night, very tired from the flight la.
Start work straight on Tuesday, felt my eyelid damn heavy la. First thing I open my email, "174 new mails". WTH! So much!! I was just away for 2 and half days and I got so many emails?! Spent the whole Tuesday morning clearing and sorting them.
Well... Norway was fun, weather is good, and there is really alot of sight-seeing place nearby our hotel. The only bad point is that, all their stuff are very expensive. I really mean ALL!! VERY VERY EXPENSIVE!!! Their MacDonald meal cost 20 Sing Dollar!! I can buy at least 3 meals here la! Other then buying stuff there, I prefer walking around to see their building structure.
Heard from our Director that next year competition will be held in France! Wah~~!!!! I wanna go~~~!!!!
Hope I can go man! *Pray*
*Sian, down with a heavy flu and cough (X___X)*
