All I could say is Tired~ Tired and Tired~
Went for training alone, MK was working and Ah Tong on duty. Feel so weird going SKC without them. They are like my Papa and Mama when going SKC training (i feel la). Why? Cos they two tall tall wan, plus me short short wan besides them and always following them around. If I keiko them, and did badly, I will get "lecture" by the both of them at the end of the training. Haha. Papa will of cos be Tong (he more fierce), and Mama will be MK (abit gu niang)

Training was tough (to me). I never had such a training for so long la, feeling "why am I here" during half the training, and "Yes! I made it to the end of the training!".
First part of the training was alright, as usual those Wasa Training, but training gets tougher and tougher at the back till the last one. I really prepared myself, but didnt expect that it will be SO~ tiring. Last one was KaKari-Keiko, 5 Moto-Dachi, first 2 was 2mins each, last 3 (which are the Sensei), no timing for them, as long as they like. I feel like throwing out after that la, cos u need to give all out from the beginning, after the 3rd person I already left like 20% of energy. So after the last Sensei, I really think I have negative energy, no more energy to lift my shinai liao. No wonder they give breaks after each part of the training, I really need that.
But still ... Very happy that I went for the training, cos I learn new attacking and defending methods there. Those are quite useful too! Can use during Shiai, and I can also practice my Kote cut!
Bcos of this training, I bite my lip during chioning, fall down and also poke one Sensei "Tut" with my shinai (-_-) Luckily didnt poke the critical part, cos he can still smile at me and say "Okok, nevermind wan"
Jia U for the next AKT Training!
**Flu recover, now comes a bad cough
**