<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 :D

Time:1:09 PM

Updates Updates ... ...

09.07 - YK Farewell Cum Birthday Party

Party was at St James Power Station. First time go clubbing, so its really an eye-opening experience for me. Got stop to check IC at the entrance (-___-)
Like what I've expected, outside is filled with people either waiting or smoking, and music is damn loud inside.
No wonder guys or rather "wolves" like to visit these place, cos ladies there all wear very sexy clothes. I can see cleavage here and there, butts and also sexy legs.


=)


Spotted someone talking to LiYing alot of times!! But face kena blocked by the guy sitting on the table. Haiyo!


Sleeping while drinking milo. ZhaoLu is really super duper talkative when he is high. Keep talking rubbish la. His conversation with Mikio really makes me laugh till i wanna roll on the floor sia. Haha XD

17.07 - Zoo Outing

We finally decides on a date to go to the ZOO! Yeah~


This tiger keep walking back and forth. I think he/she is hungry and seeing so many humans crowding there means FOOD in his eyes


2 small Hippo sleeping only


Cute right~


"I'm the King of the World!"


One Ang Mor so pei he, take off his clothes to dance with the performers. Luckily he's quite fit.
If not ....


Very beautiful white peacock


Their butt ... is like their cushion la


The youngest monkey spotted


His face is damn big la!




Helping Panasonic to promote his Air-Con


I think Panasonic can use this photo to market their Air-Con


I hope I dun see this BIG de cockroach anywhere in my life!


LiYing got scared by this lizard, and PohHuat say he say this before, just a little smaller den this. Omg la, that's not lizard liao, that's mutated creature!


The Meng's family


Tong Sensei VS Ah Meng!

19.07 - Buffet Dinner @ Kiseki, Heeren








Cute design


Wow~, lets start!!


He really slim down liao sia~.






My dessert! 2 scoop each of Chocolate + Chocolate Chip Ice-cream!!


And somebody steal my ice-cream away to eat cos he finished his!


Still give me this look after eating my ice-cream


Too full after that so drink some tea to digest

But ....


I see food on the table again


He can really eat man~


Food again~


Does his stomach have a limit?
I doubt so ....

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D