<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, August 19, 2010 :D

Time:10:03 AM

15.08 - YiXuan Birthday!

Rush home after my AKT training for her birthday dinner la. Walking damn fast like mad woman when I reach Yis.


That's her!


Saw so many flip flop outside my house when I get home.

And so we head for dinner ...


We got the biggest table in the area



Foods here!


Saw this cute little umbrella on one of the dish


And they started playing with it


In the end, place it on my hair. Cos I haven bath yet, so its ok to put. Photobucket


Happy Birthday to Yooooou~~ Photobucket







More photos in FB!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D