Another year is ending soon, so does my company Financial Year.
Time for the talking session with Manager to find out my progression for the year.
Everything was alright and ok, my feedback was still the same, "no comments", "I'm ok with everything". Re-shuffling of countries to handle next year because my German colleague is transferring to Taiwan. Till then, everything remains the same. Our work related talk last for like 10mins and the rest of the time we were talking about other things, like my family la, my further studies la, abit of gossip here and there also. Well, the main point she stress is "Dun try to jump to other companies ah", which I think I wont, cos need $$ for studies la. My session last for like 20mins, which is the shortest of all.
Our Sales Target was hit, and according to my Director, he is 99% sure there is bonus for us this year (YEAH!) As for our salary increment, I didnt heard very clearly (I was already day-dreaming when I heard got bonus), but I hope there is. Because there is last year despite the financial crisis, so I hope this year has it too!
Been here for 1yr+, I think my colleagues are all quite nice
. Luckily during the talking session my Manager didnt say I was surfing net and playing Market Street all the time. And my IT Manager too, didnt sell me out when I download stuff from the internet. In my office building, WHOLE of our computer networking system is linked, except for my Director and sister company ones (they have their own). Our order system is linked real time with our Headquarter in Germany, so we need the internet speed to be fast. So if 1 person play games, or download stuff that are quite big, the whole system slows down. Everytime when my aunties complaint about the slow network system, my IT Manager will always say "It's the Headquarter system problem, cannot solve, have to wait", but actually 90% of the time is because I'm either playing games or downloading videos, drama series somemore. *Opps*Alright! Back to work then!

