24 hours ago, I'm having breakfast with MK.
24 hours later, here I am working, and he's back training in Tekong.
Time flies man~
Met up early in the morning at around 9am.
Saw him!
WaO~, he became more tan. I like his skin color! I think guys look better when they're tan, makes them look more sporty. I liiiiiike that~!
Also become fitter la, got more obvious muscle. (Keep showing me his biceps muscle)
Went shopping in Kovan in the aftnn to buy more stuff to bring back to Tekong. Seems like home is really the best place to be in, dun have to worry about washing of clothes, this not enough that not enough, need this need that, need spend own $$ to buy things blah blah blah ... ...
Besides training the guys, I think they are also being train to become housewife too

Lunch at BBQ Chicken


"Lend me your PSP!" the moment he sit down. Guys ah~, gaming gaming~
I think he really miss it.

That's mine~

His! Damn Spicy la.

Dessert to end off
"Lend me your PSP!" the moment he sit down. Guys ah~, gaming gaming~
I think he really miss it.
That's mine~
His! Damn Spicy la.
Dessert to end off
Went back to nuah again after that. Sent him off at Pasir Ris too. That bus inter-change is really OH MY GOD de SOOOO many army men. All I can see is green green with more green, plus with my height, I think I'm totally buried in there la. Saw Glen too! Still the same old FIT body. Both of them look so sian la. Haha. But no choice, you're in the enhance group. Jia U bah!

*8 more days to go*
