<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, November 4, 2010 :D

Time:4:12 PM

Failed ... again ...

Haiz, my Driving fail again. Haiyo~
Really no talent in operating mechanic sia~

Never check blind spot ...
Fail to confirm safety of pedestrians/cars ...
Changing lanes without checking ...
Results: Dangerous Driving (wth la)...

But, I did check for blind spot, just that I didnt turn my head THAT much to see. Even my colleagues say must really wayang abit during TP.
Hao la, for my next test, I will wayang wan. Action big big, really turn my head over to check, and hopefully I can pass the next time round.

Haiz~ Haiz~, need to spend $$ again Photobucket

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D