Well ... quite ok. Alittle weird cos its the 1st Weekend I'm not nuah-ing with MK.
Went for another company training @ Wilki Edge on Thur and Fri. Really like their training very much! Very fun!
Went for lunch at Hanis Cafe and Bakery
Some turkey set meal. I like their soup, carrot soup, very nice!
Curry Chicken Set Meal
Their curry chicken is nice la! Portion also quite big
Sunday, 14 Nov
Wake up early in the morning at 11am+ to get ready to go Malaysia. (Well... 11am is consider early for me ok~)
Sian la, raining ...
Gary drove us in, so nice of him!
Went in specially for this - Stone Meal!
Meals here~
Coke and Sprite Float
Nice Color~
Grilled Chicken
Yummy!!
Grill corn + Black Pepper Sauce is nice u noe~
A short getaway to Malaysia once in awhile is good, although I only spent a day there.
*MK is booking out on Tuesday! Will be meeting him! Yeah Yeah~~*
*Counting down 2 more days**
