<body>




Out ... to the World!

Sunday, November 7, 2010 :D

Time:11:21 PM

Training to be Soldier~

Yup, Zhu Tou marching-in in another 12hrs time... and still counting down...

Thur, 11 Nov - Farewell Dinner for Zhu Tou

Meeting up with the 10th Batch + YiXin @ Raffles City to dine @ Shokudo. After that went to Starbucks to nuah.






I like this pic man!

Sat, 13 Nov
The day Zhu Tou say goodbye to his hair ....


Snap this b4 his hair are gone


Preparing ...


Start!




MK: (My hair~ (T_T))


Done! Dame fast la.


Look like monk sia~


Noob Head!

Mummy Birthday Celebration
















Paiseh ah, My lao Pa very lazy to wear his shirt.





Sun, 14 Nov

Meet-up with Zhu Tou again to nuah with him. Last day of his civil life.


Packing up...

Luckily Friday is a Public Holiday, get to spent more time with him.
How am I feeling right now? MmM... I dunch no.
But I'm sure I will miss him on MSN calling me Noob Ren, Da Bian Ren or Mole Ren...
Miss meeting him for dinner after my work...
Miss playing PSP with him...
Miss meeting him on every Sat nuahing with him...

Wont be seeing him till 20th Nov, 2 weeks from now. Till the day I see him, I think I'll be hugging and sticking to my PSP everywhere I go.

Zhu Tou, take care and all the best!
See ya soon!! =D

(I believe time flies, and 2 weeks will pass in a blink of an eye)

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D