Another nuahing session with MK on Sat. Went Carl's Jr for dinner.


Wah! Looks appetizing? Well~ No! That's Terriyaki Chicken Sandwich, which I tot should be nice cos they had this picture very big in their menu. But when I eat it, the chicken patty was damn hard la, and dry too. I had to chew very long b4 swallowing it. I think its better to order their famous cheese burger when you dine there. As for their Chili Cheese Fries, maybe bcos I dun like/dun eat beef, I find the taste quite weird. Had difficulties eating it, which I gave up finishing it in the end.

But for him, he was happily eating them.

Frankly speaking, this was my first time eating Carl's Jr. Was totally a blur cock when placing my order. Whatever the staff says, I replied ok, which I blurly ordered this Mango fruit drink where all other people had the free flow drink. I didn't know that their drinks counter are place at the other corner (abit like Subway), so I tot Carl's Jr only offer healthy fruit juice, cos I dun SEE their drink choices at the counter. I should have know that fast food restaurant wont only offer fruit juice, not even Subway. Stupid Me.

Went back to MK place after that, and play with his cousin.
Very Guai sia~, wont move around when I'm tying her hair.

Very cute right~
Wah! Looks appetizing? Well~ No! That's Terriyaki Chicken Sandwich, which I tot should be nice cos they had this picture very big in their menu. But when I eat it, the chicken patty was damn hard la, and dry too. I had to chew very long b4 swallowing it. I think its better to order their famous cheese burger when you dine there. As for their Chili Cheese Fries, maybe bcos I dun like/dun eat beef, I find the taste quite weird. Had difficulties eating it, which I gave up finishing it in the end.
But for him, he was happily eating them.
Frankly speaking, this was my first time eating Carl's Jr. Was totally a blur cock when placing my order. Whatever the staff says, I replied ok, which I blurly ordered this Mango fruit drink where all other people had the free flow drink. I didn't know that their drinks counter are place at the other corner (abit like Subway), so I tot Carl's Jr only offer healthy fruit juice, cos I dun SEE their drink choices at the counter. I should have know that fast food restaurant wont only offer fruit juice, not even Subway. Stupid Me.
Went back to MK place after that, and play with his cousin.
Very Guai sia~, wont move around when I'm tying her hair.
Very cute right~
