Monster Hunter Addict
Am I right or wrong to introduce Monster Hunter FU to my colleagues??
They are now SO addicted to it la! Playing PSP on the transport before and after work, plus lunch. Now I couldn't have my nap on the bus, and I have to multitask during lunch - eat and play at the same time. And you know, I'm very forgetful at times, my PSP is often not charge. They still ring my direct line to remind me to charge. We even stay up in CCK to play after our work. End up I always reach home late this week.
Good thing is that they help me cleared many tough quest and I can level up. But eat shit la, my colleague, that Mr. Eugene Tay, now have better armor and weapons than me! And he have just started playing for like 3 WEEKS!! Aruuggghhh~~
