
Class started for like 3 weeks already, still coping with it. Can say studying part-time is really not an easy job. Every Wed have to rush to class after work, and my dinner for this day was only bread. Rush back home after class, and head to bed, wake up the next morning feeling so tired. Haiz~
Degree course is SO much different from poly, although the lecturer gives you lecture notes, but only like 20% of the topic is on the notes!! For the rest you have to copy them down urself!! Somemore my lecturer doesnt like to use powerpoint, he will just talk and talk, write some notes on the whiteboard, and continue to talk again. I have to copy those impt points down damn fast la, if not I will not catch what he says later. My lecture notes is always full of words + I also have another notebook with me that is also full of notes. I think this is degree course bah, the lecturer will give you alot of examples or tell you things that is not in the lecture notes, but somehow related. Many many famous biz writer I have to know and study about.

This is also the first time I read my textbook so thoroughly, highlighting key points and note them down. Research online of those famous biz writer and read what they wrote. Haiz~, so many things to do.

Luckily CNY is coming soon, I have a 2 weeks break from sch. This is the first hamper in our house! Got it from my Da Jie company!
Celebrate New Year first, and study later bah!!
WooHoo~~
Ang Bao Ang Bao!!!
Ba Kua!! Ba Kua!!!
