<body>




Out ... to the World!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 :D

Time:9:48 AM

I MISS JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got nothing to do in work these few days so I went thru my blog entries. Found all my Japan photos, and I really miss that place so so So SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (a thousand, a million, a billion times!) much!!!!
















Can we PLEASE go back there????????????
Next year?????? After I graduated and the guys ORD.
ok?? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK??? OK???

Let's go other season!! WINTER!!!! I wanna see snow!!!!

ON AH!!!

START SAVING UP NOW!!!!!!!!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D