<body>




Out ... to the World!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 :D

Time:9:08 AM

How's life?

"Liddat lor"

Really, life is just like this. Always struggling to wake up early in the morning, thinking whether I should geng MC anot, but in the end didnt. Playing PSP on the company bus, reach office clear emails + all other work and striking off dates on my calendar counting down to weekends. But I always forgot, if weekends come, that means Monday is coming as well. Everyday seeing that boot-licker entertaining the aunties and my auntie (his manager) questioning him why he place wrong order, why shipment not updated blah blah blah. Then lunch, play PSP again, back to work. Knock off , PSP again, class/dinner back home, watch TV & laugh my heads off. Chatting with MK, complaining the reception at his camp now damn low, is like I'm talking to someone living in a Kampong. Sometimes can hear what he says, sometimes not, and once in awhile the line is cut off suddenly.

My life is pretty much this way everyday, maybe once in awhile went out for dinner with friends/colleague or best - 10th Batch! Oh ya, plus every Friday playing Volleyball with colleagues. Weekends nuah with MK =3



True~


This is what I do everyday in the office XD


Yes, I do enjoy my life bcos of the following people!

Lao Pa and Lao Ma

Love you VERY MUCH!

Sisters
Photobucket
Thanks for ALL the company whenever I need!

Zhu Tou


and ...


Thanks for being with me! (^___^)

10th Batch

Thanks so much Guys!

so ...

Photobucket
=D

To all my friends
Photobucket
Glad to know you!

Each person is only given a chance to live, so why not enjoy it to the fullest!


Smile always ...

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D