Last time keep complaining I'm very bored at work, now is the Karma I get. Our accounts got shuffled because of the new staff.

The accounts I'm handling in the past

The account I'm handling NOW!
SO BIG DIFFERENCE CAN!!
AhHhhh~~~, but I'm still bored sometimes when I finished them. Haiz~
Jubilee Dinner @ One Rochester

Aiya, got blocked by my aunite.

Nice right~. A very different dinning experience.


Some food are nice, some are so-so.

Desserts are way too sweet for me.

Actually this is a place for people to drink and relax. Beers serve unlimited!
All the drinkers drink like hell la.
Let's move on to our presentation for colleagues working 5 and 10yrs. Each of them will be given a gift, plus $$ in it.

5 yrs~

10yrs - My favorite auntie! Power man!

10yrs gift - for chocolate lovers!
Lastly, our company pet, Tina, is pregnant again! For the 3rd time. Aiyo~ dunno who is the father this time.

Looking forward to see her puppies!
