<body>




Out ... to the World!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 :D

Time:9:40 AM

Outdated Photos ...

Treat MK to a meal which I promised to do when I get my license, and FINALLY after sooOooo long I got it. **Round of applause to ME!!**


Recommended by Er Jie




Located at Marina Country Club, very difficult to find this place.


Here's the place, no air-con wan ah.

Lets START!




Alot of food to eat la, quite value for $$.


End off with Ice-cream again~

8th April - 10th Batch Outing!




Kept playing with his PSP

Auntie Na came too! Surprise right! Shit la, forgot to take her photo. But Mr. Tong, why you didnt come?!!

Anyway, we went to a Jap restaurant just opposite KFC where the servers will kneel down beside you while taking ur order. Shocked siaa, first time saw this. Even their Manager (a Jap woman) wearing pointed heels does the same!! Pei Fu Pei Fu~. I think one of the question that the management will ask when interviewing people will be "Do you have kneecap problem/injuries?"

Here's our food~





Food was ok. But I felt mine was very nice!
Mine was the one on the right of the last row.


Oh ya, MK drink. Damn tall la!

After makan, nuah at the restaurant gossip and talk cock as usual.
Head back home around 10PM.

12 April - Da Jie Birthday!


As always, we buy lots of food to eat






Happy Birthday to Yooooouu~~


I wish ... (my next birthday will not come so fast) XD




Ok, this time Ah Xuan is in-charge of cutting the cake




We are singing and celebrating so loudly, but BB was not affected at all.
Still sleeping soundly. So Cute!!


Bird Nest Dessert by WeiLun to Da Jie ONLY. Waah!!!!!
Where's ours ah!!

And she also received 25 presents from him, most are chocolates, different brands wan.
She's gonna get FAT soon man. Hahaha! Dun worry, I will help you wan! Just give me your chocolates can liao. Hohoho

Well then ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D