<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 :D

Time:1:39 AM

France - a very modern & high-end, yet not so beautiful country

A place that I would probably NEVER go again.

Their tourist attraction is truly beautiful, but what I seen outside these attraction places is not what I've expected.

So many bad and unlucky things happened.

1. Sprain my finger
2. Bicycle hit pole
3. Bruises all over my arms and leg
4. Wallet got stolen - WORST OF THE WORST

Yes, I think France is really not a place I should go.


This is one of my bruise that is visible now, others still in-the-mid of becoming visible. After the "rubbing" from my mom, i think there will be more seen in my arms and leg tomorrow.

And my wallet is STOLEN! All I can say is France pickpockets are really Li Hai, and I'm the suay person that got aimed. Within 1min my wallet is GONE! I lost nearly S$300 & my IC. Now I have to pay S$60 to remake my IC. Shit! I hope that the person/s that stole my wallet will met with a very jialat accident, and when he go to hell, both his hands are chopped off!!!! DAMMIT!! Really freak out, and nearly cry when i know my wallet was stolen, and I feel like going home straight at that time. One french mom just shook her head when she knows my wallet was stolen. See! This is so common till their own citizen cant do anything! WTF!!!! One colleague that went France before then told me that pickpockets are very common in France train, and they did it quick and fast. And ya, u told me after my wallet got stolen, whats the point! Shit! Shit! SHIIIITTT!!!! Super Duper Pek Chek!!!!

Didnt managed to buy anything from there cos I was penniless. My shopping mood are all gone! Sorry guys, got nothing from France. Haiz~

Well, as compared, Singapore is really consider a safe country.

And ... HOME is the BEST place ever.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D